Wednesday 5 December 2012

Really Random Wednesdays

I'm back again with some really, random thoughts.

Random Thought 1 - Why do your teeth squeak when you eat cheese curds? Does that mean they're covered in disgusting plaque or does it only happen when you're fresh from the dentist? I find this sometimes happens with a good pickle, too.

Random Thought 2 - I'm drinking my favourite beer right now, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale. It's a Canadian beer, first brewed by a Scotsman in Nova Scotia. So why is it an INDIA pale ale? Can't it be a Scotch pale ale? Or a Canadian pale ale?

Random Thought 3 - This actually goes back to my Hot Winter Nights blog post. I posted a short story which featured an FFM menage. Of course, it was too short to really get into the good stuff, but I think I may just expand on it. So my question is: Why isn't there more FFM erotic romance out there? I'm bisexual and proud of it. I don't get to act on it, but I love reading about it. After all, who knows a woman's body better than another woman? Not that I object to a menage involving a couple (or more) guys either. Like I said, either way, I'm good.

Random Thought 4 - My back is itchy. How come when I try to scratch it, I can never seem to hit the right spot? And when I get hubby to scratch, he never seems to hit the right spot either?

Random Thought 5 - Hubby is up here complaining that his regular crime drama was pre-empted by the Victoria's Secret special. Now he thinks you're going to wonder about his sexuality. (Trust me - he's straight!) But since when does a straight man complain about seeing lingerie models? Well, no one ever said he was normal.

Anyway, the beer has me feeling just slightly tipsy (doesn't take much unfortunately - or fortunately depending on how you look at it), so I think I'd better grab hubby and head to bed. Sweet dreams! ;)

Michelle Graham is an erotic romance writer for Siren Publishing. Her first book is being released in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment