Wednesday 6 February 2013

Really Random Wednesdays: Coq Au Vin

How's this for random? In my upcoming book, The Art of Love, there is a scene where one of the heroes cooks dinner for the heroine. I fantasize about a man who can cook. My hubby only cooks KD and every time he does, I find a layer of noodles baked onto the bottom of the pot. Seriously. I go through a set of cookware almost yearly. But I digress.

I thought it would be fun to give you the menu from that dinner. There are links to some fabulous recipes. You can give it to your own partner and send him/her away to the kitchen while you read! (BTW, if that works let me know!) Justin and Melanie never made it to dessert, but I've included it here because he really did intend to serve it, he just found something much more appetizing ;)

Bon appetit!

Justin Gauthier's Dinner Seduction Menu
(images are taken from the sites with the recipes)
To start: Arugula, Fennel, and Orange Salad.


Entree: Coq au Vin.

Dessert: Baked Pears with Ice Cream

Serve with a Zinfandel wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment