Monday 25 February 2013

Guest Posts and Reviews and Winners! Oh, my!

Well today I'm talking about a whole lot of stuff - just not all here!

First up, I have two guest posts for other bloggers today. The first is an interview for author Hennessee Andrews.  The second is at Books, Books, & More Books where I wrote about what makes a good erotic romance.

Also at the Books, Book, & More Books site is a review for my latest book, The Art of Love which released last week.

Lastly, I ran two giveaways over the weekend. The first was at Paloma Beck's blog, and I'm delighted to announce that the winner is Ann, who will receive an ebook of The Art of Love. The second was right here on my own blog to celebrate my release! I'm thrilled to say that Megan has won a copy of my book and $5 to spend at Bookstrand.com.

If you didn't win, you can still order The Art of Love for 15% off until the end of the month!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my friends' blogs! And don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another one of my own personal True Confessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment