Wednesday 13 March 2013

Really Random Wednesday: Road Trip Edition

*UPDATE* Found a computer! 

I didn't get a post for today done ahead of time and I'm not near a computer so I'm experimenting with the Blogger app on my phone. My apologies in advance for any weird typos or autocorrect mishaps. 

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me. I received my first print copy of my first book! It was so cool to open the Amazon package and find the latest book from one of my favorite authors (Kim Harrison rocks!) and my own book, written by me, right alongside it. When I opened it up and saw the words I had written printed on the pages, I teared up a bit. It really brought home to me that I am a published author! I have finally achieved a dream I have had since I was a kid.

But I am not going to rest on my laurels.  Now that I have one book printed, I plan to have a whole shelf. The Art of Love should be in print in a month or so and I can add that. Yesterday I also got the edits back for my next book, Training the Help, due out April 27. I have book 4 about 1/3 done and ideas for a whole bunch more rattling around in my head.

Thank you to Siren Publishing for taking a chance on me, and to all my readers who have supported my work. I plan to give you lots more to read in the future!

Want to buy my book in print? It's available from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment