Wednesday 1 May 2013

Random Reader Survey

I've entered a very busy time at my top secret day job, and they're keeping me hopping! Plus I'm being transferred to another location and I'm not too sure how I feel about that yet, but I still have a couple months to figure it out. Needless to say, my brain is a little frazzled! And that's why I didn't even realize it was Wednesday until 9pm. Which makes it really random Thursday. Almost.

*head hits desk*

Sorry. Brief mental lapse. I'm back now, and I have a survey for you! I have a few more books planned in my Hedon Falls Series, but I'm also looking to branch out a little and I'm not sure what direction I should go. So I thought I'd ask the readers what they like and go from there.

I have fairly eclectic tastes when it comes to my erotic romance. I really enjoy menage, but I don't mind a pair. I usually stick to MF or FF but I've recently read some MM, too. I'll try anything once! What I mean is, I'll try READING anything once. Okay, maybe I'll try other things, too. Within reason. And now that's probably TMI. Sorry!

So if you don't mind taking this short survey, I would greatly appreciate it! I promise it's painless and there is no identifying information required. Thanks for your participation!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment