Monday 3 August 2015

Just Keep Writing



I had to hang my head in shame when I realized it's been more than six months since I updated my blog. Yikes!

I'm happy to say that while I didn't have a great start to the year, I've been writing more consistently since April. My alter ego had a story accepted to an anthology which was exciting since it's been a long time since I had a release.

I decided to really examine my goals and see if I can take my career in a different direction. As a result, I've been querying editors and agents. I've had a couple of rejections, but I'm going to keep plugging away. The alter ego is preparing a story for submission though it isn't complete yet. But the most important thing I realized is that I have to just keep writing.

Life has been challenging and I've been too hard on myself, making it harder to keep moving forward. But I am moving forward and that's a lot to celebrate. So if you're willing to hang in there with me, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment